Uncertainty is a fact of life – and not just in business. Uncertainty also creates risk – and managing that risk is the key to achieving success. Managing uncertainty and reducing risk are among the most important roles of any good accounting and assurance advisor.
Our vast experience with clients in a breadth of diverse industries and backgrounds enables us to provide you with the expert advice you need to reduce risk and uncertainty in the course of operating your business. Because we can guide you throughout the entire engagement, from the initial consultation to the presentation of completed financial statements, our risk advice is available to you at every step of the process. Our experience with other clients working in similar industries is tempered by our in-depth knowledge of your own highly personalized and specific circumstances, and our solutions are tailored to your own needs.
Here are some of the services we can provide for you:
- Internal auditing – helping you to reduce risk and uncertainty within your own firm, finding problems and developing solutions before they come to our attention
- Governance – developing policies which minimize risk and uncertainty on an ongoing basis
- Enterprise Risk Management – contingency plans for exceptional circumstances
- Independent Project Review – assessment of existing projects being undertaken by the firm and whether they are on track to meet your objectives.
- Risk assessment of IT security – analysis of the possibility of leaks and breaches
Awerix CPA Professional Corporation. All Rights Reserved